Amazing Dry Rub for Ribs (Best Short Ribs Rub)
This is the only dry rub for ribs you need! My short ribs rub is flavorful and easy, using staple pantry seasonings.
Servings: 5 Tablespoons
- 2 Tablespoons Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Coarse salt coarse salt only - fine salt will not give you the same results!
- 1 Tablespoon Black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic powder
Add coarse salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika to a bowl.
2 Tablespoons Paprika, 1 Tablespoon Coarse salt, 1 Tablespoon Black pepper, 1 Tablespoon Garlic powder
Mix the rub together until completely combined.
Thoroughly apply the rub to your beef by sprinkling it on all sides and patting it down with your hands.
Cook ribs to your liking, and enjoy the delicious crust this rib rub recipe creates!
- You can apply my short ribs rub directly before cooking your ribs, or up to overnight.
- Always bring beef to room temperature for best results.
- Use coarse salt, not fine salt. Coarse salt creates a better crust when applying a dry rub for ribs.
- If you're not certain how much rub to use, just make sure to thoroughly coat all sides of your beef and pat it down. You can (and should!) apply a rub very liberally.
Serving: 1Tablespoon | Calories: 17kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.6g | Protein: 0.8g | Fat: 0.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 1154mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 0.7g | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg