Amazing London Broil on the Grill
Our Grilled London Broil marinates in a divine blend of seasonings and juices until it's so tender and flavorful, your mouth will water just smelling it on the grill.
- 2 lb. London Broil steak to 2½ lbs.
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. powdered ginger
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, powdered ginger, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, fresh lemon juice, garlic powder, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes. This is your marinade.
Pour your marinade into a zip-lock bag, then add your London Broil steak. Shake well and refrigerate to marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Remove your steak from the bag and set on a cutting board. DO NOT discard the marinade! You'll use it to make a sauce.Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste on both sides.
Add to the grill and grill at 400°F for 5 to 8 minutes on each side.
While your steak is on the grill, pour the steak marinade from the bag into a skillet over medium heat. Mix and let it start to simmer and thicken until it forms a sauce.
Remove your steak from the grill and let it rest 10-15 minutes. After resting, slice thinly and serve with marinade sauce on top. Enjoy!
- Grilled London Broil recipe is a great way to use an inexpensive cut of beef to make the most amazing meal. Use top round steak or flank steak.
- You can also use flap steak or skirt steak, but we recommend looking for top round or flank.
- Let your steak rest for 10-15 minutes off of the grill! Then, when slicing, make sure to slice against the grain. This will give you the most tender cut of beef.
Calories: 413kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 1855mg | Potassium: 994mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 37IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 6mg