Keto Cheeseburger Casserole (Keto Beef Recipes)
Learn how to make a Keto Cheeseburger Casserole your family will love! With just 15 minutes of prep and 6 carbs per serving, this is one of the best keto beef recipes.
- 1½ pounds ground beef see tips below
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for the pan
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste sugar-free – see tips below
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1½ cups cheddar grated
- 3 cups green beans canned or frozen – see tips below
Grease an 9×13″ baking dish with olive oil and set aside. Preheat your oven to 360°F. Place 1½ pounds ground beef, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, ½ teaspoon ground pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Stir well until combined.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet. Add the ground beef mixture and cook for about 10 minutes, breaking it up as it cooks, until it browns completely.
Add the cooked ground beef mixture to your prepared baking dish in an even layer. Spread 3 cups canned or frozen green beans over the beef.
In a medium bowl, beat 3 eggs. Add ½ cup heavy cream and a pinch of salt. Evenly pour this mixture over the meat and green beans. Spread 1½ cups grated cheddar over the top of the beef and green bean mixture.
Bake for 20-30 minutes, until the cheese is golden brown. Serve, and enjoy!
- Mix with ground pork: You can use ground pork in addition to beef for even more flavor. Use a mixture of 1 pound ground beef and 5 ounces ground pork if you would like to use pork.
- Sugar-free tomato paste: Make sure your tomato paste is sugar-free. You can substitute it with sugar-free ketchup.
- Using frozen green beans: If using frozen green beans, you do not need to thaw them. They will cook completely when baking the casserole.
- Other veggies to use: If you would prefer to use a vegetable other than green beans, using cauliflower or broccoli instead. Broccoli is one of our personal favorites!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 421kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 175mg | Sodium: 517mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g