Best Coffee Rub for Steak
Learn how to make the best coffee rub recipe for beef! Pair it with steak, prime rib, brisket, ribs, and more.
Servings: 1 cup (a little under)
- 3 Tablespoon Brown Spicy Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Coffee
- 2 Tablespoons Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
Add ground coffee, paprika, granulated garlic, minced onion, brown sugar, black pepper, and salt to a bowl. Mix well until fully combined.
2 Tablespoons Ground Coffee, 2 Tablespoons Paprika, 2 Tablespoons Granulated Garlic, 2 Tablespoons Minced Onion, 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar, 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper, 1 Tablespoon Salt
Rub brown spicy mustard on the meat, then apply the coffee rub and pat it down for best results. If you prefer, the spicy mustard can be left out so only the coffee rub itself is used.
3 Tablespoon Brown Spicy Mustard
- The two key ingredients to making coffee rub are the ground coffee and the brown spicy mustard. The brown spicy mustard is applied first, before the coffee rub, by rubbing it on the meat. If you prefer, it can be left out entirely and only the coffee dry rub may be used.
- Store leftover coffee rub, without the mustard, in a tightly sealed jar for up to a month.
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7010mg | Potassium: 745mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 6928IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 5mg