Amazing Truffle Butter
Learn how to make truffle butter using butter and truffle pate! This is the best truffle butter recipe for steak, burgers, prime rib, and more.
Servings: 1 cup
- 8 ounces high-quality butter softened to room temperature (16 tablespoons/2 sticks)
- 1 Tablespoon black truffle pate
See our Beef Temperature Chart for helpful tips on cooking any cut of beef!
Cut butter into large chunks and add to a medium mixing bowl with black truffle pate.
8 ounces high-quality butter, 1 Tablespoon black truffle pate
Mix well. Let rest or use immediately as desired. Store for up to 2 weeks in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- If the butter isn't quite soft enough, microwave it with the truffle for about 10-15 seconds. The oil from the truffle will aid in the mixing of the butter.
- This is a great recipe to add to many dishes such as steaks, pasta, and even as a dipping sauce for seafood.
- A high quality butter brings so much more to the table than cheaper options; most of which aren’t even real butter!
- If you allow your butter to sit in the fridge for about a day, the flavors really meld together and it’s truly at its best.
- Store in the fridge, in a sealed container, for up to 2 weeks.
Calories: 1693kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 191g | Saturated Fat: 117g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 48g | Trans Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 788mg | Sodium: 3758mg | Potassium: 54mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 5668IU | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 1mg