Air Fryer Meatloaf Recipe
Learn how to air fry meatloaf for an easy meatloaf recipe your family will love! Air fryer meatloaf is simple, quick, and so delicious.
Servings: 6 to 8 slices
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 ounces herb-seasoned stuffing mix or stuffing mix of choice
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup ketchup or tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup water
Preheat air fryer to 375°F. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until just combined.
1 pound ground beef, 6 ounces herb-seasoned stuffing mix, 2 eggs, ¼ cup ketchup, 2 Tablespoons garlic powder, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, ½ cup water
Split the mixture in half, taking half and placing it on a sheet of aluminum foil.
Mold the meat into a loaf shape, then bring in the sides of the aluminum foil and fold them down.
Fold the top and bottom and bring them into the sides to create a foil container for the loaf. If folded properly, this should leave the top of the meatloaf exposed.
Repeat the steps to create a second loaf and place both loaves in the air fryer.
Air fry at 375°F for 25 minutes, or until the internal temperature of both loaves reaches 165°F according to a meat thermometer.
Allow the meatloaf to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
- Aluminum foil is easy to wrap around the loaves, but you may also be able to use mini loaf pans (disposable or reusable) if you have them available.
- Be careful not to over-mix the meat mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Don't skip preheating the air fryer before adding the loaves to cook. This is an important step to the meatloaf cooking properly.
- Just like ovens, air fryers can vary. Check the meatloaf before the 30 minutes is up using a meat thermometer to ensure it does not overcook. Check at the 15 minute mark, and continue cooking as necessary.
- Don't skip out on resting the meatloaf after cooking it. Let it rest or it will fall apart when you try to slice it.
- You can prepare extra of the ketchup and spice mixture to glaze the top of the meatloaf before they finish cooking if desired. Simply mix ketchup and the spices in a small bowl and brush over the meatloaves 5-10 minutes before the 30 minutes is up.
Serving: 1slice (from 6) | Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 653mg | Potassium: 410mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 427IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 3mg