Air Fryer Egg Rolls (Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls)
Learn how to make air fryer egg rolls so delicious, you will want to make them all the time! Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls combine your favorite cheesesteak ingredients in convenient wrappers.
Servings: 8 egg rolls
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup yellow onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper seeds removed, diced
- 1.5 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb beef eye round steak thin diced or shaved ribeye steak
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1.5 cup Monterey Jack cheese finely shredded or cheese of your choice (american cheese is also amazing)
- 8 egg roll wraps
In a saucepan over medium-high, add oil. Add bell pepper and onions. Sauté for 3 to 5 minutes until softened.
Add in minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, steak, salt, and pepper. Sauté and cook until your meat is browned. Drain juice to create an au jus. Set aside.
Lay out the egg roll wrapper in the shape of a diamond. Place 2 to 3 spoonfuls of meat in the center of the wrapper. Add 2 tablespoons of your shredded cheese.
Lightly wet the edge of the wrapper with water. I like using a sponge brush. Makes it super-efficient! Fold left and right corners into the center.
Then, fold the bottom corner and roll the egg rolls shut, squeezing the air out as you roll. Lightly wet the exposed corner to seal it down.
Spray the air fryer basket with oil and place the egg rolls in the basket. Brush rolls with oil.
Cook for 8 minutes at 380°F, flipping halfway. Cook until egg rolls are crispy and golden brown on all sides. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before you eat.
- In most grocery stores, you can easily find egg roll wrappers in the produce section near bottled salad dressings and sauces.
- Make sure your egg rolls aren't touching in the air fryer - you want them to have enough room to cook evenly.
Serving: 1egg roll | Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 308mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 223IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 187mg | Iron: 2mg