Easy Beef Kabobs on the Grill
Easy Beef Kabobs on the Grill are a dream come true! Cubed strip steaks cooked to perfection with simple seasoning in under 30 minutes.
- 3 strip steaks
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 20 bay leaves about 20
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. olive oil to brush on skewers, 1 tsp. each
Cut 3 strip steaks into cubes. Cut long-ways down the middle, then into horizontal slices to divide the steaks into chunks.
Combine 1 Tbsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. sea salt, and 1 tsp. pepper in a bowl. Sprinkle on the cubed steaks on all four sides, patting down to press the seasoning into the meat.
Layer a chunk of steak, then a bay leaf, on a skewer, and repeat until all meat is skewered with bay leaves between each piece of steak.
Brush 1 tsp. olive oil onto each skewer to prevent them from sticking to the grill.
Grill skewers over high heat with the lid closed for 2 minutes on each side. Watch closely - they cook quickly!
Once the skewers reach an internal temperature of 135°F (about 8 minutes total), serve and enjoy.
- Cut your beef into uniform pieces so they cook evenly.
- We recommend you don't use metal skewers - they transfer heat and will make it easy to overcook the beef. Use bamboo skewers for best results.
- To make it easier to turn your beef kabobs on the grill, skewer them twice.
- Soak your wooden skewers for at least 20 minutes before grilling.
- For best results, always use a meat thermometer to check the doneness of your meat kabobs.
Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 447mg | Potassium: 370mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 21IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 2mg