Air Fryer Steak Bites with Cowboy Butter Dipping Sauce
Tender, juicy Air Fryer Steak Bites with Cowboy Butter sauce are an easy and quick appetizer, lunch, or dinner. Ready in 15 minutes or less and so flavorful!
- 1 lb. steak sirloin, ribeye, tri-tip, or London Broil
- cooking spray
Cowboy Butter Sauce
- 1 stick salted butter melted
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. parsley freshly chopped
Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Combine all cowboy butter ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pat steak dry with a paper towel. Cut into ½-inch cubes, then add to a bowl with cowboy butter. Mix well, then remove from the bowl using a slotted spoon or tongs.Note: Reserve some cowboy butter sauce for dipping!
Cover air fryer tray with aluminum foil, then spray with cooking spray. Spread steak on the tray in an even layer. Don't overcrowd the trays.
Air fry at 400°F for 10-15 minutes depending on your desired degree of doneness (we cooked ours 10 minutes).
Place the cowboy butter back into a pan and bring to a boil, lower the heat and let it simmer for approximately 15 minutes.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve with reserved cowboy butter sauce. Enjoy!
- When combining your air fryer steak bites with the cowboy butter, remove them from the bowl with a slotted spoon or tongs so they aren't too wet.
- Leave some cowboy butter to the side for dipping.
- Preheat your air fryer before cooking the steak bites.
- Cook in batches if you have to - don't overcrowd your air fryer!
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 356mg | Potassium: 247mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 755IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 2mg