Amazing Steak Seasoning Recipe
Our Homemade Steak Seasoning with Brown Sugar takes your steak dinner recipe to the next level! Perfect for grilling out or cooking steak on the stove.
Servings: 16 Tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
Add all ingredients to a bowl.
Stir to mix together using a whisk or fork until completely combined.
Store in an airtight container in a cold, dry place. Stir when ready to use again. Enjoy!
- Adjust the spice levels: You can use more or less crushed red pepper to adjust the spice level of your seasoning for beef.
- Adjust the sweetness: Use more or less brown sugar to make the steak seasoning a little sweeter or less sweet if you prefer.
- Add more garlic: If you really love garlic (I know I do!), adjust to use more garlic powder for an extra garlicky flavor.
Serving: 1Tablespoon | Calories: 20kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.5g | Protein: 0.6g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 1055mg | Potassium: 70mg | Fiber: 0.9g | Sugar: 2.4g | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg