Keto Meatloaf Recipe
My easy, Cheesy Keto Meatloaf Recipe is a dream come true among low carb meatloaf recipes! It's packed with flavor and easy to prepare using a mouthwatering homemade meatloaf glaze and seasoning blend. It's even gluten-free!
9 x 5-inch loaf pan
Bowl for mixing
Ingredients for Meatloaf
- 4 Tablespoons meatloaf seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 pounds 85/15 ground beef
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese or ½ cup of parmesan cheese and ½ cups of almond flour
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup sugar-free ketchup divided
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded, +¼ cup of additional cheese for topping
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray. Place ground meat in a large bowl.
Add in meatloaf seasoning, olive oil, parmesan cheese, milk, ketchup Worcestershire and cheddar cheese.
Mix it all together with your hands until everything is well combined. Transfer the ground meat mixture into greased loaf pan, pressing the meat down to form into a loaf shape.
Add half of the meatloaf sauce over the top of the meatloaf mixture.
Bake for 45 minutes, then remove from oven and spread the remaining meatloaf sauce and top with the additional cheddar cheese. Bake for an additional 12 minutes or until the internal temperature for the meatloaf reaches 155°F. Remove from oven and let stand for at least 15 minutes. This is very important as you want to keep the meatloaf nice and moist.Finally, slice the meatloaf and serve!
- Let your meatloaf rest at least 10 minutes before slicing so it will hold better while you cut. Use a sharp knife.
- Be careful not to overmix the meat when you're combining it with your other ingredients. Overmixing will completely change the texture of your meatloaf, so you want to be certain you mix it just enough to combine everything.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 898mg | Potassium: 522mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 242IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 248mg | Iron: 4mg