Easy Air Fryer Burger Recipe
This air fryer burger recipe is so juicy and flavorful! You will savor every bite of this easy and delicious garlic butter burger.
- 1 pound ground beef 80/20 mix
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 burger buns
- 4 tablespoons garlic butter optional
Place 1 pound ground beef (80/20) in a large bowl, then add ½ teaspoon each of salt, garlic powder, and onion powder, with ¼ teaspoon black pepper and 1½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce.
Using your hands, mix together the hamburger mixture until it fully combines. Then, separate the mixture into 4 equally-sized balls. Form each ball into a patty.
Heat air fryer to 360°F. Place the burger patties in the air fryer. Leave plenty of space between each patty. You can do this in batches depending on the size of your air fryer oven.Cook for 7 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Serve on a bun and garnish with your favorite burger toppings. If using, top each burger with 1 tablespoon garlic butter spread.
- Add your favorite burger toppings! Lettuce, tomato, onions, and cheese. Try cheddar cheese or another creamy cheese for best results.
- You can make this recipe using frozen patties. Cook for 8-9 minutes on each side instead of 7. Add another minute on each side if they need more time according to your desired degree of doneness.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 515kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 650mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g