Best Beef Recipes is an Amazon Associate. We receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Air Fryer Meatballs are crispy on the outside and perfectly juicy! They take just 10 minutes to cook and have all of the flavors you love in a classic Italian meatball recipe. We know this will be your new favorite way to make meatballs!
Best Air Fryer Meatballs
What's better than a good, juicy meatball recipe? We love making all kinds of recipes with meatballs, from spaghetti to sub sandwiches.
This is your old-school meatball recipe - only better! It's even crispier than traditional meatballs. So soft and juicy on the inside and so crispy on the outside.
Honestly, we're so proud of our recipe for homemade meatballs that we could eat them plain (and sometimes do, with just a little bit of marinara dipping sauce.
They're so easy to whip up last minute that you can have dinner on the table in a pinch.
I will never cook meatballs any other way. These are the best!Noell on Pinterest
Air Fryer Meatballs FAQs
Preheat the air fryer to 250°F. Place cooked meatballs on a rack or in the basket of your air fryer and reheat for about 5 minutes until heated through.
Cook air fryer meatballs completely and arrange them on a baking sheet. Allow them to cool, then place in the freezer until frozen solid.
Once frozen, transfer meatballs to freezer bags and label them with the freezing date. Freeze for up to 2 months.
Air Fryer Meatballs Recipe Tips
- Line your rack with aluminum foil. This makes for such easy clean-up!
- Don't overcrowd your racks. Spread them out so they cook evenly.
Air Fried Meatballs Substitutions
- I use a mixture of 2 lbs. ground beef and 1 lb. ground pork, but you can make all-beef meatballs if you prefer (yum!). You can also use ground sausage instead of pork.
- Instead of Italian breadcrumbs, you can also use panko or any breadcrumbs of your choice.
Air Fryer Beef Recipes
Try more of our most Best Beef Recipes!
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Save the Video Pin
Did you try this recipe? Leave a comment and a rating below to let us know what you think! We love to hear from you!
Air Fryer Meatballs Recipe
- Air fryer
- 2 lbs. ground beef 80/20 mix
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt to taste
- Place 2 lbs. ground beef and 1 lb. ground pork in a large mixing bowl. Beat 4 eggs, then add to the beef mixture. Add 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. onion powder, and 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning, then stir it all together.
- Add 1 cup Parmesan cheese and stir to combine completely.
- Divide the mixture evenly into meatballs by rolling into a ball shape with your hands. Place on your air fryer rack or in the basket of your air fryer.
- Cook in air fryer at 400°F for 5 minutes. Once 5 minutes is up, move the bottom tray to the top rack, and the top tray to the bottom rack. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and sliced green onions if desired. Serve as is or use in recipes, and enjoy!
- This recipe makes approximately 3 dozen medium-size meatballs. It is great for making enough to freeze for leftovers or make-ahead recipes.
- Don't overcrowd your racks when cooking them - spread them out so they cook evenly!
- Line your rack with aluminum foil for easy clean up!