Best Beef Recipes is an Amazon Associate. We receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Air Fryer Meatballs are crispy on the outside and perfectly juicy! They take just 10 minutes to cook and have all of the flavors you love in a classic Italian meatball recipe. We know this will be your new favorite way to make meatballs!
Best Way to Make Meatballs
What's better than a good, juicy meatball recipe? We love making all kinds of recipes with meatballs, from spaghetti to sub sandwiches.
This is your old school meatball recipe - only better! It's even crispier than traditional meatballs. So soft and juicy on the inside and so crispy on the outside.
Honestly, we're so proud of our recipe for homemade meatballs that we could eat them plain (and sometimes do, with just a little bit of marinara dipping sauce).
They're so easy to whip up last minute that you can have dinner on the table in a pinch.
Every household should have its go-to meatball recipe. Let our air fryer meatballs be yours! They use simple, classic ingredients, are easy to make, and take just 10 minutes to cook.
Want more ways to make meatballs the easy way? Check out our Best Instant Pot Meatballs Recipe next!
How do you reheat meatballs in an air fryer?
You can easily reheat your meatballs in the air fryer.
- Preheat air fryer to 250°F.
- Place cooked meatballs on a rack or in the basket of your air fryer and reheat for about 5 minutes until heated through.
Can you freeze meatballs?
Yes! Freeze meatballs easily by following these steps:
- Cook air fryer meatballs completely and arrange on a baking sheet. Allow them to cool, then place in the freezer until frozen solid.
- Once frozen, transfer meatballs to freezer bags and label with the freezing date. Freeze for up to 2 months.
This recipe is keto friendly. Try more of our Best Keto Beef Recipes!
Can you cook frozen meatballs in air fryer?
Yes! You can use homemade meatballs following our recipe (or even your own!), or buy store-bought frozen meatballs to make this dish.
Store-bought frozen meatballs vary in size, so try to pick medium-size meatballs. If yours are smaller, cook for a total of about 6-8 minutes instead of 10.
⭐ Best Beef Recipes Tips
- Line your rack with aluminum foil. This makes for such easy clean-up!
Don't overcrowd your racks when cooking them - spread them out so they cook evenly!
How many meatballs does this recipe make?
This recipe makes approximately 3 dozen medium-size meatballs. It is great for making enough to freeze for leftovers or make-ahead recipes.
But if you have your own homemade meatballs, you can make them in the air fryer just as easily following our instructions.
You can also easily make substitutions! Here are some ideas of what can be changed:
- We use a mixture of 2 lbs. ground beef and 1 lb. ground pork, but you can make all-beef meatballs if you prefer (yum!). You can also use ground sausage instead of pork.
- Instead of Italian breadcrumbs, you can also use panko or any breadcrumbs of your choice.
📖 Air Fryer Beef Recipes
This was so good!@sharyljean
Yum!!! It was delicious!@tishstump
I made this tonight and it was truly amazing so tender and juicy. Will definitely be making it again.@bz4u22003
Fantastic and Super Moist!@supplee2
Save the Video Pin
Did you try this recipe? Leave a comment and a rating below to let us know what you think! We love to hear from you!
Air Fryer Meatballs Recipe
- Air fryer
- 2 lbs. ground beef 80/20 mix
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Sea salt to taste
- Place 2 lbs. ground beef and 1 lb. ground pork in a large mixing bowl. Beat 4 eggs, then add to the beef mixture. Add 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. onion powder, and 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning, then stir it all together.
- Add 1 cup Parmesan cheese and stir to combine completely.
- Divide the mixture evenly into meatballs by rolling into a ball shape with your hands. Place on your air fryer rack or in the basket of your air fryer.
- Cook in air fryer at 400°F for 5 minutes. Once 5 minutes is up, move the bottom tray to the top rack, and the top tray to the bottom rack. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and sliced green onions if desired. Serve as is or use in recipes, and enjoy!
- This recipe makes approximately 3 dozen medium-size meatballs. It is great for making enough to freeze for leftovers or make-ahead recipes.
- Don't overcrowd your racks when cooking them - spread them out so they cook evenly!
- Line your rack with aluminum foil for easy clean up!