Best Beef Recipes is an Amazon Associate. We receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
I love beef and have the Best Beef Dishes for everybody's tastes! Try my favorite popular beef dishes, from steak to roast beef and even our best keto recipes.
- Best Beef Dishes
- Birria Tacos
- Short Ribs Recipe
- Sous Vide Prime Rib
- Horseradish Sauce
- Beef Tenderloin Roast
- Sous Vide Beef Tenderloin
- Au Jus Sauce
- Best Prime Rib Recipe
- Boneless Rib Roast
- Prime Rib Seasoning
- Smoked Brisket
- Mexican Casserole
- Burger Seasoning
- Chuck Steak Recipe
- Slow Cooker Beef Brisket
- Crock Pot Roast
- Instant Pot Hamburger Soup
- Mushroom Burger
- Beef Empanadas
- Instant Pot Meatballs
- Hamburger Casserole
- Best Pot Roast Recipe
- Beef Pho
- Grilled London Broil
- Air Fryer Meatballs
- Coulotte Steak
- Air Fryer Steak
- Reverse Sear Steak
- Keto Beef and Broccoli
- 📌 Pin it for later!
- 📋 Recipe
Best Beef Dishes
These are my most popular beef recipes that readers love and visit this site time and time again! They have all been tested, and I know your family is going to love them as much as we do.
Tacos de Birria are a dream come true! These earthy, mildly spicy tacos are filled with fall-apart tender chuck roast and Mexican cheese. You will savor every bite!
Short Ribs Recipe
Our best short ribs recipe is absolutely irresistible and easily one of our most popular beef recipes!
Sous Vide Prime Rib
Sous vide is one of my favorite ways to cook prime rib! Sous Vide Prime Rib is easy and perfectly cooked every time.
If you're making prime rib, definitely try our horseradish sauce for prime rib! This easy sauce is the perfect pairing for beef and is one of our most popular beef recipes.
Beef Tenderloin Roast
Whole beef tenderloin roast makes an amazing holiday dish and is so unbelievably tender. Try it with a side of steakhouse mashed potatoes!
Sous Vide Beef Tenderloin
Au Jus Sauce
Best Prime Rib Recipe
What could be better than slow-cooked prime rib? This slow-roasted rib roast is easy enough for beginners to make, but makes a gorgeous holiday centerpiece.
Boneless Rib Roast
Love prime rib? Then you need to try our boneless prime rib roast recipe! This easy rib roast is so tasty and makes a gorgeous holiday centerpiece.
Prime Rib Seasoning
Smoked brisket is a favorite in my household, and this recipe delivers on every level! I guarantee you'll love my juicy smoked beef brisket.
One of the best beef recipes you'll find, Mexican ground beef casserole is a wonderful family dinner with so much flavor.
Chuck Steak Recipe
This is the most tender chuck steak recipe you will ever try! Top it off with garlic butter, and you are good to go.
Slow Cooker Beef Brisket
One of the easiest recipes for brisket ever, my slow cooker beef brisket is a show-stopper. It is delicious!
Crock Pot Roast
Fall-apart tender slow cooker roast beef makes an amazing family meal, especially during the colder months. It's easy to prep and so flavorful!
Instant Pot Hamburger Soup
Our easy hamburger soup recipe is a must-try. It is one of our most popular beef recipes - it's budget-friendly, wholesome, and so flavorful! Give this easy recipe for beef soup a try!
Everyone loves our baked beef empanadas! These Pastelillos de Carne are a Puerto Rican-style recipe with the most incredible flavor. This is easily one of our best beef recipes.
Instant Pot Meatballs
Try making beef meatballs in the Instant Pot, and you will want to make them this way all the time! Instant pot meatballs are so moist and delicious.
Our Keto Cheeseburger Casserole is always a hit with everyone in the family. It's a great way to sneak veggies into dinner for the kids, and it's low carb, too!
Get ready for one of the tastiest beef recipes: our Slow Cooker Carne Picada! It's easy to make and clean up after, and it tastes incredible in a bowl over rice or even in tacos.
Best Pot Roast Recipe
This beautiful, easy pot roast is a one-pot recipe that is fall-apart delicious. It is one of the best beef recipes you can make on a budget!
Yes, you CAN make pho in the Instant Pot! Our Instant Pot Beef Pho is one of our favorite beef main dishes. It takes a favorite traditional Vietnamese recipe and makes it quick and easy. We know you'll love it!
Grilled London Broil
Grilling London Broil steak is perfect for a special weekday meal or even for entertaining at a cookout. After marinating, it's ready in less than 20 minutes! This is one of our favorite grilled beef recipes.
Air Fryer Meatballs
This is your old-school meatball recipe – only better! It’s even crispier than traditional meatballs. So soft and juicy on the inside and so crispy on the outside. This is one of our best ground beef recipes!
This is the most amazing sirloin cap recipe you will ever try. Complete with delicious Santa Maria seasoning, this is one of our most tasty beef recipes!
Air Fryer Steak
Our air fried steak with garlic butter is one of the juiciest steak recipes that takes just minutes to cook to perfection. Top it off with garlic butter, and you have a perfect steak dinner.
Reverse Sear Steak
Reverse searing ribeye is one of the best ways to cook a gorgeous steak! Try our easy reverse seared ribeye recipe.
Keto Beef and Broccoli
Low carb beef and broccoli is so easy to make and a perfect way to enjoy this delicious Chinese-inspired recipe on a keto diet! Keto recipes like this make some of our favorite types of beef dishes. We love this recipe!
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Did you try one of our popular beef recipes? Let us know in the comments below which your favorite is or send us an email!
Try more of the best beef cuts according to your needs and budget by following my guide on the Best Cuts of Beef!
Dutch Oven Pot Roast Recipe
- 3 pound chuck roast rump roast, or eye round roast
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 4 carrots cut longways, or 2 cups of baby carrots
- 3 cups beef stock or chicken stock
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary or ½ tsp. dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat a Dutch Oven greased with olive oil over medium-high on the stove. Add roast and brown on each side, 1-2 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add onions to the pan and cook for 3 minutes before adding garlic. Stir.
- Pour red wine in the pan with the onions and garlic to deglaze it. Use a wooden spoon to gently scrape up any brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add in beef stock, carrots, rosemary, salt, and pepper, and stir.
- Place the roast back in the Dutch Oven and submerge it in the liquid.
- Roast in the oven for 4 hours or until the beef is tender enough to shred with a fork. Remove when done, and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Shred the roast with two forks after resting. Serve over mashed potatoes with gravy, and enjoy!
- To make thick beef gravy, place the Dutch Oven back on the stove after removing the cooked pot roast and bring the liquid to a boil. Leave it uncovered and add a mixture of ½ Tbsp. cornstarch and 2 Tbsp. beef stock to the pot and mix it in, then simmer for 5 minutes to thicken.
- At 350°F, cook your roast for 1 hour per pound of beef. However, if you want, you can cook your roast for longer to develop the flavors even further and make it even more tender. We cook our 3 lb. roast for 4 hours.
- Sear your beef first over high heat so it browns on both sides. This guarantees a juicy pot roast with so much flavor!
- Use a high quality beef stock and check on the level of liquid in the Dutch Oven every hour. If it reduces too much, add ½ cup of water so it doesn’t dry out.