Our Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Dip recipe is easy to make and so flavorful! This fun dip recipe uses just a few ingredients and is ready in less than 15 minutes in only 5 simple steps. It tastes just like your favorite Philly cheese steak recipe, as an easy pressure cooker dip!
This easy recipe is made with ground beef and tastes so good! It’s budget-friendly and perfect for a crowd. Throw a game day party with this dip, and everyone will be asking you for the recipe. It’s the best Philly cheese steak dip ever!
Best Philly Cheesesteak Dip
We cannot get enough of this Instant Pot dip recipe. Not only is it so easy to make, but it’s packed with all of the flavor you love in a classic cheese steak. Here are just a few things that make this the best Philadelphia cheesesteak dip you’ll ever try:
- It’s budget-friendly
- Simple to prepare
- Ready in less than 15 minutes
- Takes just 5 steps
You could even stuff peppers with the dip to make Philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers!
🧀 Best Cheese for Philly Cheesesteak Dip
It’s always up to debate what cheese you should use for classic Philly cheesesteak cheese. In this case, we use American cheese and cook it right into the mix for a cheesy, delicious dip.
If you want to make it like a true Philadelphian, try using Cheez Wiz!
🧂 Philly Cheesesteak Seasoning
For this recipe, we use a mix of salt and pepper plus Italian seasoning. This is perfect for making Philly cheesesteak with ground beef as it adds so much flavor!
You can also add a kick of heat by tossing in some chili flakes. We like to mix it up now and then! 🔥
👪 Serving Size
Our Philly Cheesesteak dip recipe makes a batch that is perfect for serving the whole family.
It is enough to feed about 4 to 6 people, and you can easily double the recipe to make more.
🍽 How to Double the Recipe
To double the recipe to feed a party, simply double the ingredients used. Saute the ground beef in two separate batches to avoid over-crowding the pot.
Then, continue with the recipe as instructed. You’ll have enough dip to feed a crowd! It’s perfect for parties, potlucks, and leftovers.
And trust us, you will devour those leftovers. Philly cheesesteak dip is even better the next day!
🥫 How to Store
Store any leftover dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. You can easily make it ahead of time this way!
🔥 How to Reheat
Reheat leftover dip in a skillet on the stove over low heat or in the Instant Pot on warming mode until heated through. Make sure to give it a good stir!
🥗 What do you serve with Philly Cheesesteak dip?
Our favorite dippable foods for this recipe are chips, potato wedges, fries, and even toasted garlic bread. We also love this dip with tortilla chips and crackers!
- Easy Baked Crispy Potato Wedges
- Homemade Kettle Chips
- Toasted Garlic Bread Recipe (or spread the garlic butter sauce we use for our Juicy Garlic Butter Steak Bites onto French bread!)
- Beer Battered Fries
📖 Ground Beef Recipes
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders Recipe
- Instant Pot Shepherd’s Pie
- Pastelillos de Carne (Puerto Rican Empanadas)
- Easy Keto Hamburger Casserole
- Comforting Instant Pot Hamburger Soup
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Did you try our Philly Cheese Steak Dip? This is one of the best pressure cooker recipes, and we are so proud of it. Let us know what you think of it in the comments below and with a rating. We love to hear from you!
Instant Pot Philly Cheese Steak Dip Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chopped green pepper 1 pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion 1 medium onion
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 lb. ground beef 80/20 recommended
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 6 slices American cheese + extra to top dip with
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set your Instant Pot to saute mode. Once hot, add 1 Tbsp. olive oil. When it heats and begins to shimmer, add 1 cup chopped green pepper and 1 cup chopped onion, as well as 1 Tbsp. minced garlic or garlic paste. Saute for 2-3 minutes or so.
- Add 1 lb. ground beef and stir, cooking until it browns.
- Once browned, add in 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce and then 1 Tbsp. flour. Stir to incorporate. Finally, season with 1 tsp. Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
- Set your Instant Pot to high pressure for 5 minutes. Once done, carefully quick release the pressure. We always do this holding a hand towel.
- Once done releasing pressure, open the lid and add in 6 slices of American cheese. Stir to incorporate until the ground beef mixture reaches a creamy consistency.
- Remove to an oven-safe dish and place under the oven broiler for just a couple of minutes to melt extra cheese over the top. Serve, and enjoy!
- Serve with kettle potato chips, potato wedges, toasted garlic bread, or even roasted peppers!