Best Beef Recipes is an Amazon Associate. We receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
My juicy Air Fryer Burger recipe is ready in less than 20 minutes! Cooking burgers in the air fryer is quick and easy and so crispy! Complete with a garlic butter spread, these are the juiciest burgers you will ever eat! Easy clean-up and perfectly cooked every time.
My family loves burger recipes. Whether we're grilling burgers or cooking them in a pan, you just cannot go wrong with a good burger. This is one of the best and easiest burger recipes you will ever make at home. Guaranteed!
What really sets this garlic butter burger apart is that it cooks in the air fryer. If you like your burgers crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, this garlic butter air fryer burger is for you!
Garlic Butter for Burgers
The garlic butter topping makes this air fryer burger recipe so juicy and flavorful. Beef and garlic butter are a match made in heaven!
If you've tried our Juicy Garlic Butter Steak Bites, then you already know! Garlic butter on top is what completes this easy burger recipe.
How to Make Burger Patties
- Place ground beef in a large bowl, then add salt, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Using your hands, mix together the hamburger mixture until it fully combines.
- Separate the mixture into 4 equally-sized balls. Form each ball into a patty.
Try our Famous Burger Seasoning! It is the secret to the most incredible burger!
Burger Degrees of Doneness
For best results whether you like your air fryer burgers well done or medium-rare, use a meat thermometer to check for the temperatures below.
Please note, the USDA advises that the minimum safe internal temperature for ground beef is 160°F, or well done. Follow our Burger Cooking Chart for more info.
We cook our air fryer burger recipe at 360°F for 7 minutes on each side. This will give you a medium-rare burger. For burgers that are more cooked-through, add a couple of minutes to the cooking time on each side. For best results, use a meat thermometer to check the temperature of your beef.
Yes, you can make frozen burgers in the air fryer! You will need to cook them for a bit longer, but can cook them straight from frozen patties. Cook for about 8 to 9 minutes on each side. Check the internal temperature, and if they need more time, put them back in for another minute or so.
Best Burger Toppings
If you want to make this an air fryer cheeseburger, add your favorite cheese!
The Best Gourmet Burger Recipes
And for a super easy weeknight meal, your family will love our hamburger casserole!
Did you try our air fryer burger recipe? Let us know in the comments below what you think! We love to hear from you. And please leave a rating!
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Check out our Garlic Butter Burger Web Story!
Easy Air Fryer Burger Recipe
- Air fryer
- 1 pound ground beef 80/20 mix
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 burger buns
- Optional: 4 tablespoons garlic butter
- Place 1 pound ground beef (80/20) in a large bowl, then add ½ teaspoon each of salt, garlic powder, and onion powder, with ¼ teaspoon black pepper and 1½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce.
- Using your hands, mix together the hamburger mixture until it fully combines. Then, separate the mixture into 4 equally-sized balls. Form each ball into a patty.
- Heat air fryer to 360°F. Place the burger patties in the air fryer. Leave plenty of space between each patty. You can do this in batches depending on the size of your air fryer oven.Cook for 7 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Serve on a bun and garnish with your favorite burger toppings. If using, top each burger with 1 tablespoon garlic butter spread.
- Add your favorite burger toppings! Lettuce, tomato, onions, and cheese are delicious on these air fryer burgers. Try cheddar cheese or another creamy cheese for best results.
- You can make this recipe using frozen patties. Cook for 8-9 minutes on each side instead of 7. Add another minute on each side if they need more time according to your desired degree of doneness.
- For best results on cooking to your desired degree of doneness, use a meat thermometer to check for the temperatures below.
- Rare: 120-125°F
- Medium-rare: 130-135°F
- Medium: 140-145°F
- Medium-well: 150-155°F
- Well done: 160-165°F Note: the USDA advises that the minimum safe internal temperature for ground beef is 160°F, or well done.
Photos by Kristen King.