Best Beef Recipes is an Amazon Associate. We receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Tender cuts of steak, seared to perfection and dripping with garlic butter sauce. Yes, we're talking about Garlic Steak Bites! 🤤 Serve juicy steak bites as bite-size appetizers or as a simple and quick but mouth-watering meal. Plus, they're ready in 20 minutes!
If you love easy sirloin beef recipes as much as I do, you are going to love these juicy and flavorful steak bites with garlic butter. This is one of my favorite easy steak dinner ideas. It seriously doesn't get any easier than this decadent and super-easy steak recipe.
The real gem of this recipe isn't just the delicious, tender beef cubes of sirloin steak, but the garlic steak butter sauce. You can easily make the garlic butter sauce for steak using just a few ingredients that you may even already have on hand.
This recipe is super easy and tastes amazing. Thank you!Judy on Pinterest
Garlic Butter Steak Bites Ingredients
- olive oil
- sirloin steak
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Garlic Butter recipe
- fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
How to Cook Steak Bites
- Pat 2 pounds of sirloin steak dry, and cut into bite-size steak pieces. Season generously with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add your cubed steak in a single layer. You may have to cook in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan.
- Cook the steak tips for about 2 minutes without stirring.
4. After 2 minutes is up, give them a quick stir and cook for 2 to 4 more minutes until they're brown on all sides and cooked to your liking.
- Remove steak bites from the skillet and add to a serving dish. If cooking in batches, add a bit more oil to the pan before cooking the next batch.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add garlic butter. Allow it to melt, then pour over the steak bites.
6. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Best Cuts of Steaks for Garlic Steak Bites
- Sirloin steak
- Ribeye steak
- New York strip steak
- Filet Mignon
- London Broil - I have used this inexpensive cut of beef many times in this recipe and it turns out amazing!
The best part is that it is easy to splurge on a more expensive cut of beef because this recipe goes a long way. Whatever your choice of cut of beef, the garlic butter takes this recipe over the top.
Steak Bites Recipes FAQs
I recommend cutting your steak into one inch cubes. I love making friends with our local butcher and asking him to cut the best steak into one inch cubes for me.
Yes! In fact, juicy steak bites are one of the best keto steak recipes. The garlic butter sauce for steak is completely keto-friendly, as is the steak itself. A single serving of this recipe only has 1g of carbs. How amazing is that?
Yes, this recipe for steak bites is 100% gluten-free. Just keep your side dishes in mind when you're preparing a full meal if you want to avoid gluten.
While I love my cast iron skillet, this recipe can be cooked on any of your favorite skillets or fryer pans. I have even made this in my dutch oven and it turned out perfectly.
That's it! The easiest garlic butter steak bites, ready to serve and enjoy. Trust me, the buttery steak bites marinade is drool-worthy, especially when served over oven baked potato wedges.
Steak Degrees of Doneness
Follow this chart and our Steak Temperature Chart to find your ideal degree of doneness!
Try my other favorite steak bites recipes - Steak Bites in the Air Fryer with Cowboy Butter!
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Best Steak Recipes
- Air Fried Steak
- Grilled Picanha Steak
- Reverse Sear Ribeye Steak
- Grilled Chuck Steak
- Steak Diane Recipe
- Grilled New York Steak
Try more of the best beef cuts according to your needs and budget by following my guide on the Best Cuts of Beef and our Popular Beef Dishes!
Steak Bites Recipe
- Cast iron skillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds sirloin steak
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ Garlic butter recipe
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped, for garnish
See our Beef Temperature Chart for helpful tips on cooking any cut of beef!
- Pat 2 pounds of sirloin steak dry, and cut into bite-size pieces. Season generously with salt and pepper to taste.Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Once it's hot, add the steak in a single layer. You may have to cook in batches to avoid over-crowding the pan.
- Remove from the skillet to a serving dish. If cooking in batches, add a bit more olive oil to the pan before cooking the next batch.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the garlic butter. Allow to melt, then pour over the steak bites.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve. Enjoy!
- You will need about 1 stick of butter, 1 ½ chopped garlic cloves, and 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley to make the garlic butter. See the recipe link in-post for full instructions.
Alicia G. says
I most certainly going to cook this for my sons family and will let u know. The steak bites are mouth watering. Thank you so much
Em Beitel says
Thanks so much, Alicia! They are delicious! We hope you love them, please let us know what you think!
How exactly do you season generously with salt and pepper raw meat?
Em Beitel says
Hi BJ! Season with as much salt and pepper as much as you'd like, then pat down the seasoning. Thank you!
Where is the garlic butter recipe?
Em Beitel says
Hi Kathy! You can find it here: https://bestbeefrecipes.com/garlic-butter/
How do I get the steak bits browb on all sides without them becoming tough and chewy? Thanks!
Em Beitel says
Hi Bobbi! If you quickly brown them on all sides, they will not become tough. You're just looking for a quick sear on all sides.