Best Beef Recipes is an Amazon Associate. We receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Tender cuts of steak, seared to perfection and dripping with garlic butter sauce. Yes, we're talking about Garlic Butter Steak Bites! 🤤 Serve juicy steak bites as bite-size appetizers or as a simple and quick but mouth-watering meal. Plus, they're ready in 20 minutes!
If you love easy sirloin beef recipes as much as I do, you are going to love these juicy and flavorful steak bites with garlic butter. This is one of my favorite easy steak dinner ideas. It seriously doesn't get any easier than this decadent and super easy steak recipe.
I recommend cutting your steak into one inch cubes. I love making friends with our local butcher and asking him to cut the best steak into one inch cubes for me.
Yes! In fact, juicy steak bites are one of the best keto steak recipes. The garlic butter sauce for steak is completely keto-friendly, as is the steak itself. A single serving of this recipe only has 1g of carbs. How amazing is that?
Yes, this recipe for steak bites is 100% gluten-free. Just keep your side dishes in mind when you're preparing a full meal if you want to avoid gluten.
While I love my cast iron skillet, this recipe can be cooked on any of your favorite skillets or fryer pans. I have even made this in my dutch oven and it turned out perfectly.
- olive oil
- sirloin steak
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Garlic Butter recipe
- fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
The real gem of this recipe isn't just the delicious, tender beef cubes of sirloin steak, but the garlic steak butter sauce. You can easily make the garlic butter sauce for steak using just a few ingredients that you may even already have on hand.
This recipe is keto friendly. Try more of our Best Keto Beef Recipes!
Cut of Steaks
- Sirloin steak
- Ribeye steak
- New York strip steak
- Filet Mignon
The best part is that it is easy to splurge on a more expensive cut of beef because this recipe goes a long way. Whatever your choice of cut of beef, the garlic butter takes this recipe over the top.
How to Cook Beef Tips on the Stove
- Pat 2 pounds sirloin steak dry, and cut into bite-size steak pieces. Season generously with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add your cubed steak in a single layer. You may have to cook in batches to avoid over-crowding the pan.
- Cook the steak tips for about 2 minutes without stirring.
4. After 2 minutes is up, give them a quick stir and cook for 2 to 4 more minutes until they're brown on all sides and cooked to your liking.
- Remove steak bites from the skillet and add to a serving dish. If cooking in batches, add a bit more oil to the pan before cooking the next batch.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add garlic butter. Allow it to melt, then pour over the steak bites.
6. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
That's it! The easiest garlic butter steak bites, ready to serve and enjoy. Trust me, the buttery steak bites marinade is drool-worthy, especially when served over oven baked potato wedges.
Try my other favorite steak bites recipes - Steak Bites in the Air Fryer with Cowboy Butter!
This was so good!@sharyljean
Yum!!! It was delicious!@tishstump
I made this tonight and it was truly amazing so tender and juicy. Will definitely be making it again.@bz4u22003
Check out our Garlic Butter Steak Bites Recipe Web Story!
My Favorite Steak Recipes
- Grilled Picanha Steak Recipe
- Best Reverse Sear Ribeye Steak Recipe
- Garlic Butter Steak
- Grilled Chuck Steak Recipe
Juicy Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- Cast iron skillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds sirloin steak
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ Garlic butter recipe
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped, for garnish
- Pat 2 pounds of sirloin steak dry, and cut into bite-size pieces. Season generously with salt and pepper to taste.Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Once it's hot, add the steak in a single layer. You may have to cook in batches to avoid over-crowding the pan.
- Remove from the skillet to a serving dish. If cooking in batches, add a bit more olive oil to the pan before cooking the next batch.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the garlic butter. Allow to melt, then pour over the steak bites.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve. Enjoy!
- You will need about 1 stick of obutter, 1 ½ chopped garlic cloves, and 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley to make the garlic butter. See the recipe link in-post for full instructions.
Recipe and photography by Kristen King.