Tender cuts of sirloin, seared to perfection and dripping with garlic butter sauce. Yes, we’re talking about Garlic Butter Steak Bites! 🤤
Serve juicy steak bites as bite-size appetizers or as a simple and quick but mouth-watering meal. Plus, these juicy steak bites are ready in 20 minutes!
If you love easy sirloin beef recipes as we do, you are going to love these juicy and flavorful garlic steak bites. This is one of our favorite easy steak recipes, right up there with Vietnamese Steak Salad.
Tantalizing, easy garlic steak butter makes the perfect sauce for these tender sirloin tips. Serve them up with a side of baked crispy potato wedges or air fryer fries, and you have yourself the perfect meal!
You Need this Steak Bites Recipe
There is a lot to love about these steak tips. Not only are they keto-friendly and gluten-free, but they’re easy to make and are ready in just 20 minutes (that’s including prep and cook time!).
Top it off with the steak butter, using fresh herbs and garlic, and this is truly one of the best steak dinner recipes out there. In fact, it’s one of our favorite ways to cook steak, and we’re sure you’ll feel the same way with just one bite! Beef with garlic sauce has that effect on people. 😉
Garlic Butter Steak Bites Recipe Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds sirloin steak
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 a serving of Garlic Butter recipe
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
The real gem of this recipe isn’t just the delicious, tender beef cubes of sirloin steak, but the garlic steak butter sauce.
You can easily make the garlic butter sauce for steak using just a few ingredients that you may even already have on hand. Follow the link above for the recipe.
Don’t be fooled by how simple the ingredients are! This sirloin steak tips recipe will AMAZE you with how flavorful it is, even though it’s so easy to make. Every bite will leave you wanting more!
Best Cut of Steak for Steak Bites
For best results, use sirloin steak for this recipe. Sirloin steak is the most tender cut of steak for making steak bites – the results are amazing and so juicy!
If you like, you can easily use other cuts of meat, like ribeye or New York strip steak, to make these juicy steak tips. But sirloin is definitely the best!
How to Cook Beef Tips on the Stove
- Pat 2 pounds sirloin steak dry, and cut into bite-size steak pieces. Season generously with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large cast-iron skillet over high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add your cubed steak in a single layer. You may have to cook in batches to avoid over-crowding the pan.
- Cook the sirloin tips for about 2 minutes without stirring.
After 2 minutes is up, give them a quick stir and cook for 2 to 4 more minutes, until they’re brown on all sides and cooked to your liking.
- Remove steak bites from the skillet and add to a serving dish. If cooking in batches, add a bit more oil to the pan before cooking the next batch.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add garlic butter. Allow it to melt, then pour over the steak bites.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve with steak fries.
That’s it! The easiest garlic butter steak bites, ready to serve and enjoy. Trust me, the buttery steak bites marinade is drool-worthy, especially over cooked-to-perfection tender sirloin steak.
Are garlic butter steak bites keto-friendly?
Yes! In fact, juicy steak bites are one of the best keto steak recipes. The garlic butter sauce for steak is completely keto-friendly, as is the steak itself. A single serving of this recipe only has 1g of carbs. How amazing is that?
Are steak bites gluten-free?
Yes, this recipe for steak bites is 100% gluten-free. Just keep your side dishes in mind when you’re preparing a full meal if you want to avoid gluten.
Side Dishes for Steak Bites
Garlic butter steak bites pair deliciously with traditional side dishes for steak, like potatoes. Try creamy mashed potatoes or even Instant Pot mashed potatoes. Or, for something new, Irish mashed potatoes (also known as colcannon) is a fun choice!
Did you enjoy this recipe? Let us know what you think in the comments below, and with a rating! And don’t forget to share it with your friends on Pinterest: Garlic Butter Steak Bites 📌.
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
More Steak Recipes You’ll Love
- Grilled Picanha Steak Recipe
- Instant Pot Salisbury Steak Recipe
- Best Reverse Sear Ribeye Steak Recipe
- Easy Pepper Steak Stir Fry
- Grilled Chuck Steak Recipe
Juicy Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds sirloin steak
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Garlic butter recipe
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped, for garnish
- [mv_schema_meta name="Cook"]Pat 2 pounds of sirloin steak dry, and cut into bite-size pieces. Season generously with salt and pepper to taste.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Once it’s hot, add the steak in a single layer. You may have to cook in batches to avoid over-crowding the pan.
- [mv_schema_meta name="Cook"]Remove from the skillet to a serving dish. If cooking in batches, add a bit more olive oil to the pan before cooking the next batch.
- [mv_schema_meta name="Mix"]Reduce the heat to medium and add the garlic butter. Allow to melt, then pour over the steak bites.
- [mv_schema_meta name="Serve"]Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve. Enjoy!
- You will need about 1 stick of obutter, 1 1/2 chopped garlic cloves, and 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley to make the garlic butter. See the recipe link in-post for full instructions.
Recipe and photography by Kristen King.