Best Beef Recipes is an Amazon Associate. We receive compensation for purchases made through affiliate links.
Keto beef recipes are a specialty of mine! Try one of my Best Keto Beef Recipes made for a low carb meal plan. From keto steak recipes to low carb beef casseroles, I have a recipe to suit every family. Keto meals with beef are the best!
Easy Low Carb Beef Recipes
I love finding new ways to make easy low carb beef recipes for my family. Keto meals are a regular part of our household meal plan, and my favorite way to prepare them is using beef.
I'm going to share my favorite keto beef recipes with you - dishes I make my own family again and again! Whether you're cooking a family meal for the weekdays or a holiday supper, I promise you'll find a low carb dish you love.
Let me know your favorite in the comments!
Keto Ground Beef Recipes
Ground beef keto recipes are budget-friendly and so easy to prepare. Try one of my favorites below!
Keto Steak Recipes
Low carb steak recipes are easy to make and come together quickly. I always like to finish mine with Herb Garlic Butter for Steak.
- Beef Short Ribs on the Grill
- Grilled NY Strip Steak
- Kabobs on the Grill
- Top Sirloin Cap
- Beef Chuck Steak
- Reverse Sear Rib Eye
- Garlic Steak Bites
- Sous Vide Steak Recipe
- How to Smoke Beef Short Ribs
- Grilled Rib Eye Steak Recipe
- How to Grill London Broil
Keto Roast Recipes
Keto roast recipes are perfect for the holidays! I have everything from low carb brisket to prime rib and tenderloin.
Instant Pot Keto Recipes
Keto recipes in the Instant Pot are a favorite of mine. If you have a pressure cooker, you just have to try these!
- Korean Beef (Instant Pot)
- Salisbury Steak in Instant Pot
- Meatballs in Instant Pot
- Low Carb Beef and Broccoli
- Prime Rib in Instant Pot
Air Fryer Keto Recipes
I love making air fryer keto recipes. It's so easy to do and beef in the air fryer is delicious. Here are my favorites:
Want to try more keto beef recipes? Give all of our best burger recipes a try - just leave out the bun!
Did you try one of our easy keto recipes with beef? Leave a comment below and let me know which one you liked best! What do you want to see us make next?
📌 Pin it for later!Did you enjoy this page? Save it on Pinterest for later!
Keto Cheeseburger Casserole (Keto Beef Recipes)
- 1½ pounds ground beef see tips below
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for the pan
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste sugar-free – see tips below
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1½ cups cheddar grated
- 3 cups green beans canned or frozen – see tips below
- Grease an 9×13″ baking dish with olive oil and set aside. Preheat your oven to 360°F. Place 1½ pounds ground beef, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, ½ teaspoon ground pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Stir well until combined.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet. Add the ground beef mixture and cook for about 10 minutes, breaking it up as it cooks, until it browns completely.
- Add the cooked ground beef mixture to your prepared baking dish in an even layer. Spread 3 cups canned or frozen green beans over the beef.
- In a medium bowl, beat 3 eggs. Add ½ cup heavy cream and a pinch of salt. Evenly pour this mixture over the meat and green beans. Spread 1½ cups grated cheddar over the top of the beef and green bean mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until the cheese is golden brown. Serve, and enjoy!
- Mix with ground pork: You can use ground pork in addition to beef for even more flavor. Use a mixture of 1 pound ground beef and 5 ounces ground pork if you would like to use pork.
- Sugar-free tomato paste: Make sure your tomato paste is sugar-free. You can substitute it with sugar-free ketchup.
- Using frozen green beans: If using frozen green beans, you do not need to thaw them. They will cook completely when baking the casserole.
- Other veggies to use: If you would prefer to use a vegetable other than green beans, using cauliflower or broccoli instead. Broccoli is one of our personal favorites!